Impulse Group – Systems Development Manager
October 2008 – December 2013
Responsible for all internal / external IT systems and integrations. Managing a team of five internal staff and number external contractors. My main role has seen me undertake a large number of projects revolving around online sales and marketing. Within this role, I have worked with and integrated a wide variety of software applications. I was involved in every aspect of the day-to-day managing of everything involving the IT hardware and software side of the business.
Core Skills and Achievements
- I was responsible for all internal and external systems. Including but not limited to; eCommerce Platforms, Web Server, Internal File Server, Mail Server, Back Office CRM Platform LinnWorks.
- Order processing system integration with a number of national UK distributors
- Migration and integration from bespoke system over to Linnworks order management system
- Variety of projects including; Despatch processing system, Automated Ecommerce Pricing
- Automated Purchase Invoice Processing, Sage Integration, Stock Control and Direct Delivery Systems
Applications and Tools
Linnworks CRM, Filemaker, OpenCart, WordPress, OsTicket, Tradebox, MailChimp, Google Analytics, Piwik, LiveZilla, Adobe Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Fireworks and Premier.